Frequently Asked Questions
Think of a “print unit” as a sheet of photo paper. You can fit one 8×10 print on that sheet; or two 5×7 prints; four 3.5×5 prints; 8 wallet-sized prints.
Each package comes with a set number of print units, but you get to choose what sizes those prints are! Order what you need, without being stuck with a bunch of prints you’ll never use! If you need more, simply order extra print units!
At this time, purchasing a print package for each participating student is required in order to participate in Picture Day or to order any add-ons.
For simplicity and convenience, I will carefully package your prints and any add-on products in a rigid photo mailer, and I’ll deliver all orders to DOL Visalia for you to pick up when you are there with your students. Please allow around 4 weeks for all orders to be ready.
Absolutely! This website will be active for the foreseeable future, so you’re welcome to save THIS LINK and come back to order more prints or photo products at your convenience. Simply indicate the student’s name and information in the appropriate fields and follow the steps to checkout! 🙂
Your health and safety are my first priority!
We are living in uncertain times, and I’m planning to do everything in my power to keep all participants safe and healthy while providing a little normalcy in the form of Picture Day!
Some steps I’m taking:
- We are encouraging all participating families to place their orders online ahead of time if possible, so our experience together at Picture Day can be essentially contact-less.
- We’ll be outdoors for the session, so we’ll have plenty of fresh air and lovely sunlight!
- I will have hand sanitizer available for all participants to use at the session.
- I will be wearing a mask, and I encourage your family to as well! You’ll of course be able to remove your mask while you’re in front of the camera! 😉
- I’ll also be standing about 8-10 feet away from each person who comes to have their portrait taken so social distancing guidelines will be met with no problem!
- Your print and product orders will be delivered to DOL Visalia for you to pick up, so there’s no need to make any extra trips to another location to pick anything up!
If you have any questions or concerns about this experience, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
In the unlikely event you’re not satisfied with the image we capture when you come to DOL Picture Day, I will be happy to arrange a time for you to come to my studio in Kingsburg for a retake. Please get in touch to discuss retake availability.
If you find you’re unable to attend DOL Picture Day, be in touch at (559) 393-1036 as soon as possible! I will let you know available time slots on other upcoming Picture Day events and we’ll reschedule your session.
I will also be offering retakes opportunities at my studio in Kingsburg on an as-needed bases.